Producer / Creative Services San Francisco CA
Erin Fusco is a producer specializing in creative services, with over 10 years of experience in the entertainment and games industries.Download Resume
project management cross-team communication vendor management art direction character design game assets illustration consumer products
project management scheduling / budgeting art team leadership outsource vendor management character design prop design environment design graphic design UI product concept art vendor management vendor hiring asset creation illustration storyboards style guides art direction 2D 3D marketing art sequential art comics layout merchandising package design/layout
Producer / Showrunner
FoxNext / Fogbank Entertainment
May 2018 – Present • San Francisco CA
Producer and showrunner of TITANIC (inspired by the James Cameron film) and AGELESS on the shipped mobile interactive narrative app STORYSCAPE. Oversaw individual projects in their entirety from pre-production through final handoff to live-ops. Responsibilities include:
• Acting as the primary creative decision-maker of individual projects.
• Leading a team of creative contributors to meet project goals and deadlines.
• Collaborating with creative content, design, engineering, QA, and writing teams to ensure project needs are met.
• Assessing and determining schedules and budgets for creative assets across entirety of individual projects.
• Art direction of creative assets, providing daily feedback to both internal and external art vendors.
• Hiring, onboarding, and mentoring of new creative team members.
• Running daily stand-ups with core team members, regularly assessing risks.
• Regularly testing product for quality, logging/assigning bugs into JIRA.
January 2017 – Present • Sparks NV
Founder and primary designer of pop culture-inspired enamel pins and merchandise. Designs and produces all merchandise, including creation of vectorized design spec sheets, Pantone color selection, sample review, and overseas vendor management/feedback/quality control throughout production. Designs all packaging and branding efforts including logo/mascot design, backer cards. Runs social media platforms and drives engagement with community and fans.
September 2003 – Present
Contract-based art services including art direction, character design, concept art, logo design, marketing art, children’s book illustration, toy design, storyboard art, coloring, clean up, and web design for various clients:
• The Walt Disney Company, Consumer Products division
• Endemol USA
• Ellen Rakieten Entertainment
• Glu Mobile
• 3 Ball Productions/Central Park West
• Sonnentag Design
• Dude Studios
• Westmore Productions
• The LA Avengers
• 48 Interactive
• Junior Group
• 5th Street Games
6/2016 – 11/2017 • Reno, NV
Art direction & offsite vendor management for internationally-distributed original IP slot machine games. Oversees game production from concept to finish, including creation of style guides, animation, graphic design, UI layout, in-engine implementation, scheduling, and marketing art. Assists leadership team in establishing best practices for art team.
Linekong Entertainment Technology
November 2015 – June 2016
Overseeing art direction and vendor management for unannounced experimental game title.
July 2014 – April 2015 • San Francisco, CA
Designing and executing art for marketing purposes, working collaboratively with company leaders, business development and marketing teams to showcase features of SpriteBuilder and Apportable platforms. Provides art direction for internal game demos and art team members, including gameplay design, character/prop/background assets, icons, UI logos, marketing and promotional product art.
July 2012 – June 2014 • San Francisco, CA
Concept and design of assets for popular mobile games, both on iOS and Android platforms. Acted as lead artist for the hit game Animal Voyage: Island Adventure on iOS and Android.
Managed multiple international 2D and 3D art teams and offsite domestic artists daily, providing feedback, scheduling, budgets, hiring, and invoice filing. Art directed in-game features and assets, overseeing overall art pipeline scheduling and execution from concept to final deliverable.
November 2011 – June 2012 • San Francisco
Assists in-house games team with art needs, including asset development and execution for games for a successful global social network.
October 2009 – July 2011 • San Francisco, CA
• 2D social game concept art, asset design, prop design and animation
• Art directing two outsource artists and in-house art team in development and creation of game assets
• Choosing and implementing specific real products from top global retailers including Gap, Juicy Couture, Diane von Furstenberg and others
• In-house asset quality assurance
• UI design
• General game quality assurance testing
• Editorial caricatures
July 2008 – October 2009 • Irvine, CA
Responsible for creating character designs, prop designs, background designs, animation, and logos for major clients including the National Ad Council, Cartoon Network, Spin Masters Toys, and Tim Conway.
Grand Prize, Stanford Cardinal Game Jam (Worked in a team of 5 to create a mobile game in twenty-seven hours.) [link]